Report NEP-CSE-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karlsson, Charlie & Gråsjö, Urban, 2012. "Knowledge flows, knowledge externalities and regional economic development," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 276, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Yelda Erden & Alp Eren Yurtseven, 2012. "Establishment and Development of Academic Spin Off Firms by Evidence from Turkey and Some Policy Recommendations," STPS Working Papers 1204, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2012.
- Naciba Haned & Christian Le Bas & Caroline Mothe & Uyen Nguyen, 2012. "Firm technological innovation persistence: Organizational innovation matters," Working Papers halshs-00703289, HAL.
- Michael Beckmann & Dieter Kuhn, 2012. "Flexibility vs. screening: The performance effects of temporary agency work strategies," Working papers, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel 2012/03, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Paul, Bénédique, 2012. "Technology and institutions: Theoretical aspects of institutional innovation and its deficiency in Haiti," MPRA Paper 39140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bahar, Dany & Hausmann, Ricardo & Hidalgo, Cesar A., 2012. "International Knowledge Diffusion and the Comparative Advantage of Nations," Working Paper Series rwp12-020, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- De Prato, Giuditta & Nepelski, Daniel, 2012. "A framework for assessing innovation collaboration partners and its application to India," MPRA Paper 39284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2012. "Engaging Small and Medium Enterprises in Production Networks: Firm-level Analysis of Five ASEAN Economies," ADBI Working Papers 361, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Pelin Demirel & Effie Kesidou, 2012. "Stimulating Different Types of Eco-Innovation in the UK: Government Policies and Firm Motivations," STPS Working Papers 1203, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2012.
- Madsen, Erik Strøjer & Pedersen, Kurt & Lund-Thomsen, Lars, 2011. "M&A as a Driver of Global Competition in the Brewing Industry," Working Papers 11-10, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Gaston Heimeriks & Ron Boschma, 2012. "The path- and place-dependent nature of scientific knowledge production in biotech 1986-2008," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1210, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2012.
- Kathrin Armbruster & Michael Beckmann & Dieter Kuhn, 2012. "Task Allocation and Corporate Performance: Is There a First-Mover Advantage?," Working papers, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel 2012/07, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Jonathan Potter & Gabriela Miranda & Philip Cooke & Karen Chapple & Dieter Rehfeld & Gregory Theyel & Dan Kaufmann & Miki Malul & Mosi Rosenboim, 2012. "Clean-Tech Clustering as an Engine for Local Development: The Negev Region, Israel," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers, OECD Publishing 2012/11, OECD Publishing.
- Schimke, Antje, 2012. "Entrepreneurial aging and employment growth in the context of extreme growth events," Working Paper Series in Economics 39, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Sanchez, Ron & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2012. "Modularity and Economic Organization: Concepts, Theory, Observations, and Predictions," Working Papers 12-0101, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Mahoney, Joseph T., 2012. "Towards a Stakeholder Theory of Strategic Management," Working Papers 12-0100, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Clara Egger, 2012. "Do networks make a difference? Explorations of working processes in a European humanitarian network," Working Papers halshs-00703194, HAL.
- Turturean, Monica, 2012. "Current issues of motivation, academic performance and internet use- implications for an education of excellence," MPRA Paper 39250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul, Bénédique, 2012.
"Université et entrepreneuriat en Haïti
[University and Entrepreneurship in Haiti]," MPRA Paper 39015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gråsjö, Urban & Karlsson, Charlie, 2012. "Urban Regions in Europe – Preconditions and Strategies for Growth and Development in the Global Economy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 277, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Schild, Christopher-Johannes, 2013. "Generalized trust and regional innovation activity," IWQW Discussion Paper Series 02/2012, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Institut für Wirtschaftspolitik und Quantitative Wirtschaftsforschung (IWQW).
- Ana Fernandes & Heiwai Tang, 2012. "Learning from Neighbors' Export Activities: Evidence from Exporters' Survival," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0766, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Eriksson, Tor, 2012. "Progression of HR Practices in Danish Firms during Two Decades," Working Papers 11-11, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- B. Basalisco & Guido M. Rey, 2012. "Industrial policy for SMEs renewal: the opportunity of service platforms," Working Papers 201203, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Nepelski, Daniel & De Prato, Giuditta, 2011. "Internationalisation of ICT R&D in Asia vis a vis the world regions," MPRA Paper 39281, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marilyn Ibarra-Caton, 2012. "Foreign Direct Investment Relationship and Plant Exit: Evidence from the United States," BEA Working Papers, Bureau of Economic Analysis 0079, Bureau of Economic Analysis.