Université et entrepreneuriat en Haïti
[University and Entrepreneurship in Haiti]
AbstractThis article analyzes the university's role in the reconstruction of Haiti through an economic perspective. To rebuild themselves, Haitians need to be able to realize their dreams and meet their own needs, while fighting the behavioral bias created by the assistantship. By studying the relationship between university and entrepreneurship in Haiti, the article emphasizes the need for the Haitian university to be redesigned in order to act as vector of an entrepreneurial culture for the country's economic development.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 39015.
Date of creation: 16 Apr 2012
Date of revision:
Université; Entrepreneuriat; Innovation; Formation; Recherche; Haïti;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics; Underlying Principles
- O17 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Institutional; Evolutionary
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-06-13 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2012-06-13 (Entrepreneurship)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul, Bénédique, 2012.
"Diaspora et Développement en Haïti : Vers une participation intelligente et efficiente
[Diaspora and Development in Haiti: Towards a smart and efficient participation]," MPRA Paper 42223, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.