Report NEP-CSE-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- José Albors-Garrigos & José L. Hervas-Oliver, 2011. "Making sense of innovation by R&D and non-R&D innovators in low technology contexts: a forgotten lesson for policymakers," Working Papers. Serie EC 2011-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Ceren Ozgen, 2011. "The Impact of Cultural Diversity on Innovation: Evidence from Dutch Firm-Level Data," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011013, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Juliane Brach, 2010. "Technological Readiness in the Middle East and North Africa – Implications for Egypt," GIGA Working Paper Series 155, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Kikkawa, Takeo, 2011. "Beyond Product Lifecycle and Flying Geese: International Competitiveness of East Asian Region and the Japanese Position within," Working Paper Series 131, Center for Japanese Business Studies (HJBS), Graduate School of Commerce and Management Hitotsubashi University.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "The convergence theories and the geographic concentration in the Portuguese manufactured industry," MPRA Paper 33411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "The convergence theories and the geographic concentration in the Portuguese manufactured industry. Another approach," MPRA Paper 33407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gallié, Emilie-Pauline & Legros, Diego, 2012. "Firms’ human capital, R&D and innovation: a study on French firms," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/6962, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Juan Antonio Máñez Castillejo & Dolores Añón Higón & Juan Alberto Sanchis Llopis, 2011. "The role of extensive and intensive margins in explaining corporate R&D growth: Evidence from Spain," Working Papers. Serie EC 2011-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Chheang, Vannarith & Hamanaka, Shintaro, 2011. "Impediments to Growth of the Garment and Food Industries in Cambodia: Exploring Potential Benefits of the ASEAN-PRC FTA," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 86, Asian Development Bank.
- Keijiro Otsuka & Tetsushi Sonobe, 2011. "A Cluster-Based Industrial Development Policy for Low-Income Countries," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-09, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "The Keynesian theory and the geographic concentration in the Portuguese manufactured industry," MPRA Paper 33404, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rachel Griffith & Helen Miller, 2011. "Innovation in China: the rise of Chinese inventors in the production of knowledge," IFS Working Papers W11/15, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Eva Gallardo-Gallardo, 2011. "What do we actually mean by talent in business? Does it really matter?," Working Papers in Economics 258, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Luis Aguiar & Philippe Gagnepain, 2011. "European Cooperative R&D And Firm Performance," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00622969, HAL.
- Ana Poças & Elias Soukiazis, 2011. "Are health factors important for regional growth and convergence? An empirical analysis for the Portuguese districts," GEMF Working Papers 2011-14, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.