Report NEP-CSE-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Torben Klarl, 2011. "A Spatially-related Note on Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," Discussion Paper Series 317, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Sharma, Chandan, 2011. "R&D and productivity in the Indian pharmaceutical firms," MPRA Paper 31681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colin Davis & Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2011. "Patterns of Technology, Industry Concentration, and Productivity Growth Without Scale Effects," Discussion Papers 1106, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Colin Davis & Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2011. "Productivity Growth and Patterns of Industry Location Without Scale Effects," Discussion Papers 1107, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader & Abdul Rashid, Salwa Hanim & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Taha, Zahari, 2011. "The effectiveness of virtual R&D Teams in SMEs: experiences of Malaysian SMEs," MPRA Paper 31554, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 May 2011.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2011. "Knowledge marketing and development in the new knowledge-based economy," MPRA Paper 31474, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2011.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philippe Gugler & Julien Chaisse & Pavida Pananond, 2011. "Dynamics of legal and economic integration in ASEAN business competitiveness and international challenges," Working Papers 9911, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fulvio, Castellacci & Jose Miguel, Natera, 2011. "The dynamics of national innovation systems: a panel cointegration analysis of the coevolution between innovative capability and absorptive capacity," MPRA Paper 31583, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barnard, Helena & Chaminade, Cristina, 2011. "Global Innovation Networks: what are they and where can we find them? (Conceptual and Empirical issues)," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2011/4, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Item repec:ing:wpaper:201105 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thilo Grau & Molin Huo & Karsten Neuhoff, 2011. "Survey of Photovoltaic Industry and Policy in Germany and China," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1132, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- J. François Outreville & Michael Hanni, 2011. "Multinational firms in the world wine industry: an investigation into the determinants of most-favoured locations," ICER Working Papers 09-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Rentocchini, Francesco & Manjarrés-Henrìquez, Liney & D'Este, Pablo & Grimaldi, Rosa, 2011. "The effect of academic consulting on research performance: evidence from five Spanish universities," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201103, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).