Report NEP-CSE-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Muriel Fadairo & Nadine Massard, 2010. "Knowledge diffusion and innovation policies within the European regions: Challenges based on recent empirical evidence," Working Papers, Groupe d'Analyse et de ThÃ©orie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), UniversitÃ© Lyon 2, Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure 1010, Groupe d'Analyse et de ThÃ©orie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), UniversitÃ© Lyon 2, Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Raphael Suire & Jerome Vicente, 2010. "How do Clusters/Pipelines and Core/Periphery Structures Work Together in Knowledge Processes?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography 1008, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2010.
- Myung Ko, . "IT Innovativeness and Environmental Consciousness on Organizational Performance," Working Papers, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio 0109, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- K.J.M. De Jaegher & B. Hoyer, 2010. "Strategic Network Disruption and Defense," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 10-13, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Tapan Biswas & Jolian McHardy, 2010. "Strategic behaviour of firms in a duopoly and the impact of extending the patenting period," Working Papers, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics 2010014, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Olivier Witmeur & Alain Fayolle, 2010. "Developping and testing a typology of growth strategies of entrepreneurial it service firms," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 10-032, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 2010. "Competition Issues in the Seed Industry and the Role of Intellectual Property," Staff General Research Papers 31611, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gallardo Ramiro, M V, 2010.
"El Ã©xito de Inditex y la sombra de Hennes and Mauritz. Diferencias en la direcciÃ³n estratÃ©gica
[Inditex succes, Hennes and Maurtiz's shade and their strategic management]," MPRA Paper 23154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/268983 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- A. Di Liberto, 2010. "High skills, high growth: is tourism an exception?," Working Paper CRENoS 201011, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00461262_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- A. Mantovani, 2010. "The strategic effect of bundling: a new perspective," Working Papers 705, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Choi, E. Kwan & Thompson, Henry, 2010. "Breaks in the Chain of Comparative Advantage," Staff General Research Papers 31264, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00461258_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore