Report NEP-CSE-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersson, Martin & Baltzopoulos, Apostolos & Lööf, Hans, 2010. "R&D Strategies and Entrepreneurial Spawning," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 228, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Masso, Jaan & Roolaht, Tõnu & Varblane, Urmas, 2010. "Foreign direct investment and innovation in Central and eastern Europe : evidence from Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers, Bank of Estonia wp2010-05, Bank of Estonia, revised 14 Apr 2010.
- Bouguezzi, Fehmi & EL ELJ, Moez, 2009. "Vertical Integration and Patent Licensing in Upstream and Downstream Markets," MPRA Paper 22212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hansen, Thorsten, 2010. "Innovation and the International Firm Structure: Theory and Evidence from German Firm-Level Data," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University 315, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Frauke G. Braun & Jens Schmidt-Ehmcke & Petra Zloczysti, 2010. "Innovative Activity in Wind and Solar Technology: Empirical Evidence on Knowledge Spillovers Using Patent Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 993, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Erzo G. J. Luttmer, 2010. "Models of Growth and Firm Heterogeneity," Working Papers, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics 2010-1, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics.
- Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2010. "Using Innovation Surveys for Econometric Analysis," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2010s-15, CIRANO.
- Giovanni Villani, 2009. "Valuation of R&D Investment Opportunities with the Threat of Competitors Entry in Real Option Analysis," Quaderni DSEMS, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia 21-2009, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00472728_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- OKUBO Toshihiro & TOMIURA Eiichi, 2010. "Productivity Distribution, Firm Heterogeneity, and Agglomeration: Evidence from firm-level data," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 10017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Baranov, Igor N., 2010. "Competition in health care," Working Papers, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University 103, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Rafael Moner & José J. Sempere & Pedro Cantos & Oscar Álvarez, 2010. "Competition and horizontal integration in maritime freight transport," Working Papers 2010-13, FEDEA.
- Choi, Jong-Seo & Kwak, Young-Min & Choe, Chongwoo, 2010. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Financial Performance: Evidence from Korea," MPRA Paper 22159, University Library of Munich, Germany.