Report NEP-CSE-2007-04-28This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ionel Dumitru, 2007. "Pozitioning Strategies Used in Strategic Marketing," working papers, Academy of Economic Studies, School of Marketing 1003, Academy of Economic Studies, School of Marketing, revised Apr 2007.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2005. "Internationalization Strategies and Productivity: Evidence from Foreign Owned Companies Operating in the Greek Manufacturing Sector," MPRA Paper 2857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miglierina Enrico & Molho Elena & Rocca Matteo, 2007. "A Morse-type index for critical points of vector functions," Economics and Quantitative Methods, Department of Economics, University of Insubria qf0702, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Ionel Dumitru, 2007. "The Process of Marketing Segmentation Strategy Selection," working papers, Academy of Economic Studies, School of Marketing 1004, Academy of Economic Studies, School of Marketing, revised Apr 2007.
- Hoppe, Heidrun C. & Lehmann-Grube, Ulrich, 2007. "Price Competition in Markets with Customer Testing: The Captive Customer Effect," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6229, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brunner, Daniel & Voigt, Tim, 2007.
"Unternehmerische Entscheidung im Innovationskontext genossenschaftlicher Organisationen: Eine fallstudienbasierte Analyse
[Entrepreneurial decision-making in cooperative organizations - a case stud," MPRA Paper 2892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blind, Knut & Cremers, Katrin & Mueller, Elisabeth, 2007. "The Influence of Strategic Patenting on Companies' Patent Portfolios," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 07-013, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- TOMIURA Eiichi, 2007. "Global Sourcing, Technology, and Factor Intensity: Firm-level Relationships," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 07024, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).