Report NEP-CSE-2005-11-19This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2005047 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vincenzo Atella & Peter R. Noyce & Ellen Schafheutle & Karen Hassell, 2005. "Affordability of Medicines and Patients' Cost Reduction Behaviors: Empirical Evidence Based on SUR Estimates from Italy and the United Kingdom," CEIS Research Paper 71, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Roberto M Samaniego, 2005. "Investment-Specific Technical Change and the Production of Ideas," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 291, Society for Computational Economics.
- Michel PHILIP & Patrick Micheletti, 2005. "HRM and Value Creation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 264, Society for Computational Economics.
- Mendi, Pedro, 2005. "Contracting for the transfer of technology within multinational corporations: Empirical evidence from Spain," IESE Research Papers D/607, IESE Business School.
- Xavier Fageda, 2005. "Does Airline Competition Work In Short-Haul Markets?," Industrial Organization 0511010, EconWPA.
- Oleg V. Pavlov, 2005. "Dynamic analysis of an institutional conflict within the music industry," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 233, Society for Computational Economics.
- Pasquale Lucio Scandizzo, 2004. "Financing Technology: An Assessment of Theory and Practice," CEIS Research Paper 43, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Jane, Joan & Lago, Alejandro & Ariño, Africa, 2005. "Measuring the performance of international logistics outsourcing partnerships: A dyadic perspective analysis," IESE Research Papers D/608, IESE Business School.
- Jonathan Beck & Michal Grajek & Christian Wey, 2005. "Hypermarket Competition and the Diffusion of Retail Checkout Barcode Scanning," CIG Working Papers SP II 2005-19, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Viego Valentina, 2005. "Cooperacion y competencia: algunas lecciones del caso argentino," Industrial Organization 0511007, EconWPA.
- Sautner, Zacharias & Weber, Martin, 2005. "Corporate Governance and the Design of Stock Option Programs," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 05-32, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Willi Semmler & Mika Kato, 2005. "Dominant Firms, Barriers to Entry Capital and Entry Dynamics," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 194, Society for Computational Economics.
- Alessandro Innocenti, 2005. "Linking Strategic Interaction and Bargaining Theory. The Harsanyi - Schelling Debate on the Axiom of Symmetry," Department of Economics University of Siena 468, Department of Economics, University of Siena.