Report NEP-COM-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- E. Bacchiega & O. Bonroy & R. Mabrouk, 2013. "Paying not to sell," Working Papers wp870, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Fernando Alvarez & Francesco Lippi, 2013. "Price setting with menu cost for multi-product firms," EIEF Working Papers Series 1302, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Feb 2013.
- Bonroy, O. & Constantatos, C., 2013. "On the economics of labels : a review of the theoretical literature," Working Papers 2013-01, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Peitz, Martin & Rady, Sven & Trepper, Piers, 2013. "Experimentation in Two-Sided Markets," Working Papers 13-03, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Manel Antelo & Lluis Bru, 2013. "Large buyers, preferential treatment and cartel stability," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0051, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Jensen, Sissel & Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond E. & Sorgard, Lars, 2013. "Crime and punishment: When tougher antitrust enforcement leads to higher overcharge," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 4/2013, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Vilen Lipatov & Gregor Langus & Damien Neven, 2013. "Standard Essential Patents: who is really holding up (and when) ?," IHEID Working Papers 04-2013, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Sami Debbichi & Walid Hichri, 2013. "Threshold of Preference for Collusion and Interconnection Fees in Different Market Structures : the Tunisian Mobile Market Case," Working Papers 1307, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Muhamed Kudic & Katja Guhr, 2013. "Cooperation Events, Ego-Network Characteristics and Firm Innovativeness – Empirical Evidence from the German Laser Industry," IWH Discussion Papers 6, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- J.W. Fedderke, 2013. "Competition, Industrial structure and Economic Growth," Working Papers 330, Economic Research Southern Africa.