Report NEP-COM-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heiwai Tang & Yifan Zhang, 2012. "Quality Differentiation and Trade Intermediation," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0771, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Kashefi, Mohammad Ali, 2012. "Supply chain configuration under information sharing," MPRA Paper 41460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shinjiro Miyazawa, 2012. "Privatization in a mixed oligopoly: Productivity, market concentration, and the optimal degree of privatization," Discussion Papers 1220, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Marco Marinucci, 2012. "A primer on R&D cooperation among firms," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 130, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- TAKECHI Kazutaka, 2012. "Negative Effects of Intellectual Property Protection: The unusual suspects?," Discussion papers 12057, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- AOKI Reiko & ARAI Yasuhiro & TAMURA Suguru, 2012. "Standards and Intellectual Property Management Strategy and Policy (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Berndt, Ernst R & Dubois, Pierre, 2012. "Impacts of Patent Expiry and Regulatory Policies on Daily Cost of Pharmaceutical Treatments: OECD Countries, 2004-2010," CEPR Discussion Papers 9140, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Berg, Aron & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2012. "International Mergers with Financially Constrained Owners," Working Paper Series 927, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Chad P. Bown & Rachel McCulloch, 2012. "Antidumping and Market Competition: Implications for Emerging Economies," Working Papers 50, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Ginés de Rus & M. Pilar Socorro, 2012. "Access pricing and investment in vertical structures with complementary or rival facilities," Working Papers 2012-06, FEDEA.
- Michele Cincera & Antonio Estache & Lauriane Dewulf, 2012. "On the (In) Effectiveness of Policies to Promote Broadband Diffusion in Europe (2003-2010): An Econometric Assessment," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-032, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Philippe Poinsot, 2012. "Jules Dupuit and the railroads: what is the role of the State?," Working Papers hal-00736078, HAL.
- McCann, Fergal & McIndoe-Calder, 2012. "Bank Competition Through The Credit Cycle: Implications For SME Financing," Economic Letters 04/EL/12, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Stefan Reitz & Markus A. Schmidt & Mark P. Taylor, 2012. "Financial Intermediation and the Role of Price Discrimination in a Two-Tier Market," Kiel Working Papers 1794, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Athanasios Geromichalos, 2012. "Directed Search and the Bertrand Paradox," Working Papers 1221, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Jeon, Doh-Shin & Jullien, Bruno & Klimenko, Mikhail M., 2012. "Language, Internet and Platform Competition: the case of Search Engine," CEPR Discussion Papers 9144, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jason Allen & Robert Clark & Jean-François Houde, 2012. "Price Negotiation in Differentiated Products Markets: Evidence from the Canadian Mortgage Market," Working Papers 12-30, Bank of Canada.
- Cristina Barbot & Ofelia Betancor & M. Pilar Socorro & M. Fernanda Viecens, 2012. "Trade-offs between environmental regulation and market competition: airlines, emission trading systems and entry deterrence," Working Papers 2012-05, FEDEA.