Report NEP-COM-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Federico Etro, 2012. "Endogenous Market Structures and Welfare," Working Papers 2012_12, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Ritz, R.A., 2012. "On welfare losses due to imperfect competition," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1234, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Affeldt, P. & Filistrucchi, L. & Klein, T.J., 2012. "Upward Pricing Pressure in Two-Sided Markets," Discussion Paper 2012-029, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Indrajit Ray & Sonali Sen Gupta, 2012. "Coarse correlated Equilibria in Linear Duopoly Games," Discussion Papers 11-14rr, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Colacicco, Rudy, 2012. "The "Average" Within-Sector Firm Heterogeneity in General Oligopolistic Equilibrium," MPRA Paper 40212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pilar Beneito & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis, 2012. "Patents, competition and firms’ innovation incentives," Working Papers 1211, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Alon Brav & Wei Jiang & Hyunseob Kim, 2012. "The Real Effects of Hedge Fund Activism: Productivity, Risk, and Product Market Competition," Working Papers 12-14, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Sadowska, M. & Willems, Bert, 2012. "Market Integration and Economic Efficiency at Conflict? Commitments in the Swedish Interconnectors Case," Discussion Paper 2012-027, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Sherzod Tashpulatov & Lubomir Lizal, 2012. "Can Producers Apply a Capacity Cutting Strategy to Increase Prices? The Case of the England and Wales Electricity Market," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp465, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- UCHINO Taisuke, 2012. "Bank Deposit Interest Rate Pass-through and Geographical Segmentation in Japanese Banking Markets: A panel cointegration approach (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12023, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ron Boschma & Rik Wenting, 2011. "The spatial clustering of the Dutch banking sector in the Amsterdam region: the importance of spinoffs and mergers in the period 1850-1993," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1158, European Regional Science Association.
- Mueller-Langer, Frank & Watt, Richard, 2012. "Optimal pricing and quality of academic journals and the ambiguous welfare effects of forced open access: a two-sided model," MPRA Paper 40191, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Maegli & Christian Jaag, 2012. "Competition and the Social Cost of Regulation in the Postal Sector," Working Papers 0032, Swiss Economics.
- Pierre Zembri, 2011. "The new purposes of the French High-speed rail system in the framework of a centralized network : a substitute to the domestic Air Transport market ?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1582, European Regional Science Association.