Report NEP-COM-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ian Steedman, 2011. "Advertising, Welfare Economics and Ethics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-07, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Bijlsma, M. & Boone, J. & Zwart, G., 2011. "Competition Leverage: How the Demand Side Affects Optimal Risk Adjustment," Discussion Paper 2011-071, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kashefi, Mohammad Ali, 2011. "The effect of vertical knowledge spillovers via the supply chain on location decision of firms," MPRA Paper 31743, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 May 2011.
- Horst Raff & Nicolas Schmitt, 2011. "Manufacturers and Retailers in the Global Economy," Kiel Working Papers 1711, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Huck, Steffen & Zhou, Jidong, 2011. "Consumer behavioural biases in competition: A survey," MPRA Paper 31794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2011. "Classical vs. Neoclassical Conceptions of Competition," Discussion Paper Series 2011_11, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Nov 2011.
- Gallini, Nancy, 2011. "Private Agreements for Coordinating Patent Rights: The Case of Patent Pools," IEL Working Papers 5, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Cavicchi, Piero, 2011. "The European commission's discretion as to the adoption of Article 9 commitment decisions: Lessons from Alrosa," Discussion Papers 3/11, Europa-Kolleg Hamburg, Institute for European Integration.
- Item repec:pav:wpaper:262 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrea Bassanini & Giorgio Brunello, 2011. "Barriers to Entry, Deregulation and Workplace Training," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0137, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Guy David & Sara Markowitz, 2011. "Side Effects of Competition: the Role of Advertising and Promotion in Pharmaceutical Markets," NBER Working Papers 17162, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anderson, Benjamin & Sheldon, Ian M., 2011. "Endogenous R&D Investment and Market Structure: A Case Study of the Agricultural Biotechnology Industry," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 107832, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sandro Sapio & Alan Kirman & Giovanni Dosi, 2011. "The Emergence and Impact of Market Institutions: The Wholesale Market for Fish and Other Perishable Commodities," LEM Papers Series 2011/14, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.