Report NEP-COM-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yi-Ling Cheng & Shin-Kun Peng & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2010. "Multiproduct Duopoly with Vertical Differentiation," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-739, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Marco Pagnozzi & Salvatore Piccolo, 2010. "Vertical Separation with Private Contracts," CSEF Working Papers 251, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 09 Jul 2011.
- Salvatore Piccolo, 2010. "A Note on Free Entry under Uncertainty: on the Role of Asymmetric Information," CSEF Working Papers 250, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Salvatore Piccolo & Markus Reisinger, 2010. "Exclusive Territories and Manufacturers’ Collusion," CSEF Working Papers 249, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 22 Feb 2011.
- A. Stramaglia, 2010. "On Some “Dimensions” of the Theory of the Firm," Working Papers Prin 011, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Fabrizio Cesaroni & Marco S. Giarratana & Ester Martínez-Ros, 2010. "US market entry by Spanish pharmaceutical firms," Economics Working Papers we101103, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:wp2010-02-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore