Report NEP-COM-2007-10-13This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arijit Mukherjee2 & Piercarlo Zanchettin, 2007. "Vertical integration and product innovation," Discussion Papers in Economics 07/12, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Oliver D. Hart, 2007. "Reference Points and the Theory of the Firm," NBER Working Papers 13481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saul DESIDERIO & Davide DOTTORI, 2007. "A note on competitive toughness: why it should be identified neither with product substitutability, nor (inversely) with concentration. Toward a unified theory of oligopoly," Working Papers, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali 301, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Guido Menzio, 2007. "A Search Theory of Rigid Prices," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-031, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- De Silva, Dakshina G. & Kosmopoulou, Georgia & Lamarche, Carlos, 2007. "The Effect of Information on the Bidding and Survival of Entrants in Procurement Auctions," MPRA Paper 5236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00118568_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Claeys, Sophie & Hainz, Christa, 2007. "Acquisition versus greenfield: The impact of the mode of foreign bank entry on information and bank lending rates," Working Paper Series 210, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Tseveen Gantumur & Andreas Stephan, 2007. "Mergers & Acquisitions and Innovation Performance in the Telecommunications Equipment Industry," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 728, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-10-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- StÃ©phane GuÃ©rard & Ann Langley, 2007. "Shifting logics of legitimation in the diffusion of complex innovations," Working Papers, University of Lausanne, Institute of Health Economics and Management (IEMS) 0703, University of Lausanne, Institute of Health Economics and Management (IEMS).
- Bianco, Dominique, 2007. "R&D, Competition and Growth with Human Capital Accumulation : A Comment," MPRA Paper 5243, University Library of Munich, Germany.