Report NEP-COM-2007-01-28This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maarten C.W. Janssen & Vladimir A. Karamychev, 2007. "Do Auctions select Efficient Firms?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-001/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jaap H. Abbring & Jeffrey R. Campbell, 2006. "Last-In First-Out Oligopoly Dynamics," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-110/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 22 Jan 2009.
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0607 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Constantine Manasakis & Evangelos Mitrokostas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2007. "Endogenous Strategic Managerial Incentive Contracts," Working Papers 0706, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Constantine Manasakis & Evangelos Mitrokostas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility in Oligopoly," Working Papers 0707, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 15 Jan 2007.
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0611 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mario Mariniello, 2006. "State Aid to Attract FDI and the European Competition Policy: Should Variable Cost Aid Be Banned?," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/41, European University Institute.
- Kyle Hyndman & Giovanni Serio, 2007. "Competition and Inter-Firm Credit: Theory and Evidence from Firm-level Data in Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 0702, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Itai Agur, 2006. "Firm Heterogeneity and the Two Sources of Gains from Trade," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/38, European University Institute.
- Layne-Farrar, Anna & Padilla, Atilano Jorge & Schmalensee, Richard, 2007. "Pricing Patents for Licensing in Standard Setting Organisations: Making Sense of FRAND Commitments," CEPR Discussion Papers 6025, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Enrico Perotti & Paolo Volpin, 2007. "Investor Protection and Entry," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-006/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Francesco Caselli & Nicola Gennaioli, 2007. "Economics and Politics of Alternative Institutional Reforms," NBER Working Papers 12833, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2006. "Entry Liberalization, Export Subsidy and R&D," MPRA Paper 1532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Constantine Manasakis & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2007. "Union structure and firms incentives for cooperative R&D investments," Working Papers 0705, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2006. "Firm Size and Pricing Policy," MPRA Paper 1515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sascha Brinkhoff, 2007. "Spatial Concentration of Creative Industries in Los Angeles," NEURUS papers neurusp92, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Christopher L. Gilbert, 2006. "Value chain analysis and market power in the commodity processing with application to the cocoa and coffee sectors," Department of Economics Working Papers 0605, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.