Report NEP-COM-2004-02-23This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2004300 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Koeniger, Winfried & Licandro, Omar, 2004. "Substitutability and Competition in the Dixit-Stiglitz Model," IZA Discussion Papers 1007, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesco Cannata & Mario Quagliariello, . "Market and Supervisory Information: Some Evidence from Italian Banks," Discussion Papers 04/04, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200328 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Le Coq, Chloé, 2003. "Long-Term Supply Contracts and Collusion in the Electricity Markets," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 552, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Lynda Khalaf & Maral Kichian, 2004. "Structural Change and Forecasting Long-Run Energy Prices," Working Papers 04-5, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200319 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pia Weiss, 2004. "Competitive disadvantage through non-existing software patents," Development and Comp Systems 0402006, EconWPA.
- Marklund, Per-Olov, 2003. "Environmental Regulation and Firm Efficiency: Studying the Porter Hypothesis using a Directional Output Distance Function," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 619, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:unuint:200403 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Petit, Pascal, 2003. "Large network services and the organisation of contemporary capitalism," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0314, CEPREMAP.