Report NEP-CMP-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Debowicz, Dario & Golan, Jennifer, 2013. "The impact of Oportunidades on human capital and income distribution: A top-down/bottom-up approach," IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 1257, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Roberto Casarin & Stefano Grassi & Francesco Ravazzolo & Herman K. van Dijk, 2013. "Parallel Sequential Monte Carlo for Efficient Density Combination: The DeCo Matlab Toolbox," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari" 2013:08, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Sakamoto, Takuto, 2013. "Conflict Analysis in Virtual States (CAVS): A New Experimental Method Based on the Extensive Use of Multi-Agent Simulation (MAS) and Geographical Information System (GIS)," Working Papers, JICA Research Institute 56, JICA Research Institute.
- Omar Aziz & Nick Carroll & John Creedy, 2013. "An Analysis of Benefit Flows in New Zealand Using a Social Accounting Framework," Treasury Working Paper Series, New Zealand Treasury 13/01, New Zealand Treasury.
- Popova, Daria, 2013. "Impact assessment of alternative reforms of child allowances using RUSMOD - the static tax-benefit microsimulation model for Russia," EUROMOD Working Papers EM9/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sutherland, Holly & Figari, Francesco, 2013. "EUROMOD: The European Union Tax-Benefit Microsimulation Model," EUROMOD Working Papers EM8/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Bratanova, Alexandra, 2012.
"Развитие Методологии Предварительного Финансового Контроля Государственных Программ Регионов России
[Devel," MPRA Paper 46439, University Library of Munich, Germany.