Report NEP-CMP-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mishra, SK, 2012. "Global optimization of some difficult benchmark functions by cuckoo-hostco-evolution meta-heuristics," MPRA Paper 40615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tom Holden & Michael Paetz, 2012. "Efficient Simulation of DSGE Models with Inequality Constraints," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 21207b, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Daisuke Ishikawa & Junji Ueda & Real Arai, 2012. "Future Changes of the Industrial Structure due to Aging and Soaring Demands for Healthcare Services in Japan - an Analysis Using a Multi-Sector OLG Model in an Open Economy -," Discussion papers ron243, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- George Verikios & Xiao-guang Zhang, 2012. "Microeconomic Reform and Income Distribution: The case of Australian Ports and Rail Freight Industries," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-230, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Hertel, Thomas, 2012. "Global Applied General Equilibrium Analysis using the GTAP Framework," GTAP Working Papers 3751, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Joaquim Bento Ferreira-Filho & Mark Horridge, 2012. "Endogenous land use and supply, and food security in Brazil," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-229, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Kirill Vaninsky & Stepan Myzuchka & Alexander Lukov, 2012. "A multi-agent nonlinear Markov model of the order book," Papers 1208.3083, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2013.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, 2012. "Conjectures on the policy function in the presence of optimal experimentation," Working Papers 12-09, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Andrew Feltenstein & Musharraf Cyan, 2012. "A Computational General Equilibrium Approach to Sectoral Analysis for Tax Potential: An Application to Pakistan," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1226, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Juan Antonio Zapata & Carlos Gabriel Rivas & Alejandro Melandri, 2012. "A Proposed Fuel Price Stabilization Mechanism through the Use of Financial Derivatives," IDB Publications 75298, Inter-American Development Bank.
- De Luca, Giuseppe & Rossetti, Claudio & Vuri, Daniela, 2012. "In-Work Benefits for Married Couples: An Ex-Ante Evaluation of EITC and WTC Policies in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 6739, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Beomsoo Park & Benjamin Van Roy, 2012. "Adaptive Execution: Exploration and Learning of Price Impact," Papers 1207.6423, arXiv.org.