Report NEP-CMP-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mishra, SK, 2012. "Global optimization of some difficult benchmark functions by cuckoo-hostco-evolution meta-heuristics," MPRA Paper 40615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tom Holden & Michael Paetz, 2012. "Efficient Simulation of DSGE Models with Inequality Constraints," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers, Hamburg University, Department of Economics 21207b, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Daisuke Ishikawa & Junji Ueda & Real Arai, 2012. "Future Changes of the Industrial Structure due to Aging and Soaring Demands for Healthcare Services in Japan - an Analysis Using a Multi-Sector OLG Model in an Open Economy -," Discussion papers, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan ron243, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- George Verikios & Xiao-guang Zhang, 2012. "Microeconomic Reform and Income Distribution: The case of Australian Ports and Rail Freight Industries," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-230, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Hertel, Thomas, 2012. "Global Applied General Equilibrium Analysis using the GTAP Framework," GTAP Working Papers 3751, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Joaquim Ferreira-Filho & Mark Horridge, 2012. "Endogenous land use and supply, and food security in Brazil," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-229, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Kirill Vaninsky & Stepan Myzuchka & Alexander Lukov, 2012. "A multi-agent nonlinear Markov model of the order book," Papers 1208.3083, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2013.
- H.M. Amman & D.A. Kendrick, 2012. "Conjectures on the policy function in the presence of optimal experimentation," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 12-09, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Andrew Feltenstein & Musharraf Cyan, 2012. "A Computational General Equilibrium Approach to Sectoral Analysis for Tax Potential: An Application to Pakistan," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University paper1226, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:75298 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- De Luca, Giuseppe & Rossetti, Claudio & Vuri, Daniela, 2012. "In-Work Benefits for Married Couples: An Ex-Ante Evaluation of EITC and WTC Policies in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 6739, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Beomsoo Park & Benjamin Van Roy, 2012. "Adaptive Execution: Exploration and Learning of Price Impact," Papers 1207.6423, arXiv.org.