Report NEP-CMP-2012-05-15This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Witte, Björn-Christopher, 2012. "Fund managers - Why the best might be the worst: On the evolutionary vigor of risk-seeking behavior," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-20, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Lehmann, Niklaus & Finger, Robert, 2012. "Optimizing whole-farm management considering price and climate risks," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122533, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Abdulmajeed Al-Batuly & Mohamed Al-Hawri & Martin Cicowiez & Hans Lofgren & Mohammad Pournik, 2012. "Achieving the MDGs in Yemen. An Assessment," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0131, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Jakub Skibicki & Karolina Konopczak, 2012. "Documentation of the Finance Ministry Tax-Benefit Microsimulation Model for the Polish Economy," Working Papers 12, Ministry of Finance in Poland.
- Marco Corazza & Stefania Funari & Riccardo Gusso, 2012. "An evolutionary approach to preference disaggregation in a MURAME-based credit scoring problem," Working Papers 5, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Raihan, Selim, 2012. "Implications of the global economic crisis for the Bangladesh economy," MPRA Paper 38616, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olaf Posch & Timo Trimborn, 2011. "Numerical Solution of Dynamic Equilibrium Models under Poisson Uncertainty," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_044, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- de Mey, Yann & Wauters, Erwin & van Winsen, Frankwin & Vancauteren, Mark & Van Passel, Steven & Lauwers, Ludwig H., 2012. "From total farm to household risk: implication for risk management," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122470, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Boysen, Ole & Matthews, Alan, 2012. "The differentiated effects of food price spikes on poverty in Uganda," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122445, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Guettler, Stefan & Seidel-Lass, Linda & Mueller, Rolf A.E., 2012. "Simulating the spillover benefits from R&D by a small producer country embedded in a co-authorship network: Aquaculture R&D in Germany," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 122885, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Koc, R. & Kazantzis, N.K. & Nuttall, W.J. & Ma, Y.H, 2012. "Economic Rationale for Safety Investment in Integrated Gasification Combined-Cycle Gas Turbine Membrane Reactor Modules," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1226, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Peter Arcidiacono & Patrick Bayer & Federico A. Bugni & Jonathan James, 2012. "Approximating high-dimensional dynamic models: sieve value function iteration," Working Paper 1210, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- International Monetary Fund, 2012. "Dynamic Loan Loss Provisioning," IMF Working Papers 12/110, International Monetary Fund.
- Gohin, Alexandre & Rault, Arnaud, 2012. "Assessing the economic costs of an outbreak of Foot and Mouth Disease on Brittany: A dynamic computable general equilibrium approach," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122438, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sheri M. Markose & Bewaji Oluwasegun & Simone Giansante, 2012. "Multi-Agent Financial Network (MAFN) Model of US Collateralized Debt Obligations (CDO): Regulatory Capital Arbitrage, Negative CDS Carry Trade and Systemic Risk Analysis," Economics Discussion Papers 714, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- O.A. Malafeyev & O.S. Zenovich, 2011. "Multi-agent Interaction in the Problem of Managing Venture Projects," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_009, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.