Report NEP-CMP-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Dedy Dwi Prastyo & Christian Hafner, 2012. "Support Vector Machines with Evolutionary Feature Selection for Default Prediction," SFB 649 Discussion Papers, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany SFB649DP2012-030, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2011. "Costs and benefits of logistics pooling for urban freight distribution: scenario simulation and assessment for strategic decision support," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00688967, HAL.
- B. Minnaert & D. Martens & M. De Backer & B. Baesens, 2012. "To Tune or not to Tune: Rule Evaluation for Metaheuristic-based Sequential Covering Algorithms," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 12/769, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Arturo Kohatsu-Higa & Salvador Ortiz-Latorre & Peter Tankov, 2012. "Optimal simulation schemes for L\'evy driven stochastic differential equations," Papers, arXiv.org 1204.4877, arXiv.org.
- Christian Westermeier & Anika Rasner & Markus M. Grabka, 2012. "The Prospects of the Baby Boomers: Methodological Challenges in Projecting the Lives of an Aging Cohort," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) 440, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Durand Bruno & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2012. "French e-grocery models: a comparison of deliveries performances," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00690092, HAL.
- Yoshiharu Maeno & Satoshi Morinaga & Hirokazu Matsushima & Kenichi Amagai, 2012. "Transmission of distress in a bank credit network," Papers, arXiv.org 1204.5661, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2012.
- Ruth Delzeit , Wolfgang Britz, 2012. "An Economic Assessment of Biogas Production and Land Use under the German Renewable Energy Source Act," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1767, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bell, Peter N, 2012. "Government spending in a model where debt effects output gap," MPRA Paper 38347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Schnytzer & V. Makropoulou & M. Lamers, 2012. "Pricing Decisions and Insider Trading in Horse Betting Markets," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 12/772, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Lennart Hoogerheide & Anne Opschoor & Herman K. van Dijk, 2012. "A Class of Adaptive Importance Sampling Weighted EM Algorithms for Efficient and Robust Posterior and Predictive Simulation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 12-026/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Laurence Jacquet & Etienne lehmann & Bruno Van Der Linden, 2012. "Signing distortions in optimal tax or other adverse selection models with random participation," THEMA Working Papers, THEMA (THÃ©orie Economique, ModÃ©lisation et Applications), UniversitÃ© de Cergy-Pontoise 2012-27, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Ali Abcha, 2012. "Equilibres Multiples, Croissance Endogène et Politiques Publiques," EconomiX Working Papers, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX 2012-21, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Gabriele Cardullo, 2012. "Public Sector Wage Bargaining, Unemployment, and Inequality," DEP - series of economic working papers, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics 2/2012, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- Carlos Léon, 2012. "Estimating financial institutions´ intraday liquidity risk: a Monte Carlo simulation approach," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA, BANCO DE LA REPÃBLICA 009441, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.