Report NEP-CMP-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juthasit Rohitratana & Jorn Altmann, 2012. "Impact of Pricing Schemes on a Market for Software-as-a-Service and Perpetual Software," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201288, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Mar 2012.
- Michael B. Giles & Christoph Reisinger, 2012. "Stochastic finite differences and multilevel Monte Carlo for a class of SPDEs in finance," Papers 1204.1442, arXiv.org.
- Jan Baldeaux & Eckhard Platen, 2012. "Computing Functionals of Multidimensional Diffusions via Monte Carlo Methods," Papers 1204.1126, arXiv.org.
- BARTHELEMY Johan & CORNELIS Eric, 2012. "Synthetic populations: review of the different approaches," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2012-18, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Tao Zhang & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "Designing Intergovernmental Transfers in Russia: A Simulation Study," CEMA Working Papers, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics 543, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Ken Itakura & Hiro Lee, 2012. "Welfare Changes and Sectoral Adjustments of Asia-Pacific Countries under Alternative Sequencings of Free Trade Agreements," OSIPP Discussion Paper, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University 12E005, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Wieck, Christine & Schlueter, Simon W. & Britz, Wolfgang, 2012. "Assessment of the Impact of Avian Influenza Related Regulatory Policies on Poultry Meat Trade and Welfare," Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics 122022, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric, 2012. "The national bioenergy investment model: Technical documentation," MPRA Paper 37835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinrich R. Bohlmann, 2012. "Reducing illegal immigration to South Africa: A dynamic CGE analysis," Working Papers 201213, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Raihan, Selim, 2011. "Employment Effects of FTA Agreements: The Perspectives from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 37885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacky Mallett, 2012. "Description of the Operational Mechanics of a Basel Regulated Banking System," Papers 1204.1583, arXiv.org.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:385 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raihan, Selim, 2011. "Economic Corridors in South Asia: Exploring the Benefits of Market Access and Trade Facilitation," MPRA Paper 37883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raihan, Selim, 2012. "SAFTA and the South Asian Countries: Quantitative Assessments of Potential Implications," MPRA Paper 37884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giraleas, Dimitris & Emrouznejad, Ali & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel, 2012. "Selecting between different productivity measurement approaches: An application using EU KLEMS data," MPRA Paper 37965, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Babalos, Vassilios & Philippas, Nikolaos & Doumpos, Michael & Zompounidis, Constantin, 2011. "Mutual funds performance appraisal using stochastic multicriteria acceptability analysis," MPRA Paper 37953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Phil Wild & William Paul Bell & John Foster, 2012. "The Impact of Carbon Pricing on Wholesale Electricity Prices, Carbon Pass-Through Rates and Retail Electricity Tariffs in Australia," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia 5-2012, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.