Report NEP-CMP-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zhigang Feng & Jianjun Miao & Adrian Peralta-Alva & Manuel S. Santos, 2009. "Numerical simulation of nonoptimal dynamic equilibrium models," Working Papers 2009-018, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Frank Beckenbach & Ramón Briegel & Wilfried Konrad & Gerd Scholl & Stefan Zundel, 2009. "Routines and their breaking – an agent-based analysis of leisure time mobility," papers on agent-based economics 1, University of Kassel, Institute of Economics.
- John Gilbert, 2009. "A 'Live' Version of the HOS Model with Interventions," Working Papers 200905, Utah State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Takashi Kano & James M. Nason, 2009. "Business cycle implications of internal consumption habit for New Keynesian models," Working Paper 2009-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Annabi, Nabil & FougÃ¨re, Maxime & Harvey, Simon, 2009. "Inter-temporal and Inter-Industry Effects of Population Ageing: A General Equilibrium Assessment for Canada," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-44, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 22 Jul 2009.
- Sylvie Geisendorf, 2009. "Searching NK fitness landscapes: On the trade off between speed and quality in complex problem solving," papers on agent-based economics 2, University of Kassel, Institute of Economics.
- Cristiano, Antonelli & Ferraris, Gianluigi, 2009. "Innovation as an Emerging System Property: an Agent Based Model," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200911, University of Turin.
- Pierre Courtioux & Stéphane Gregoir & Dede Houeto, 2009. "The Simulation of the Educational Output over the Life Course: The GAMEO Model," Post-Print hal-00391393, HAL.
- Sami Bibi & John Cockburn & Luca Tiberti & Massa Coulibaly, 2009. "The Impact of the Increase in Food Prices on Child Poverty and the Policy Response in Mali," Innocenti Working Papers inwopa09/66, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.