Report NEP-CMP-2008-08-06This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alvaro Calzadilla & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S.J. Tol, 2008. "Water scarcity and the impact of improved irrigation management: A CGE analysis," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1436, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- André Lemelin, 2008. "Trade and the External Wealth of Nations," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 0814, CIRPEE.
- Andrew Dowell & Michael Wooldridge & Peter McBurney, 2007. "The Computational Difficulty of Bribery in Qualitative Coalitional Games," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2007.100, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Levy, Horacio & Nogueira, José Ricardo & Bezerra de Siqueira, Rozane & Immervoll, Herwig & O’Donoghue, Cathal, 2008. "Simulating the impact of inflation on the progressivity of personal income tax in Brazil," LATINMOD Working Papers Series, TecnolÃ³gico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de MÃ©xico 2008-01, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Kumagai, Satoru & Gokan, Toshitaka & Isono, Ikumo & Keola, Souknilanh, 2008. "The IDE geographical simulation model : predicting long-term effects of infrastructure development projects," IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) 159, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Daiju Narita, 2008. "The Use of CCS in Global Carbon Management: Simulation with the DICE Model," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1440, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.