Report NEP-CMP-2008-06-07This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:8898 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sahling, Florian & Buschkühl, Lisbeth & Tempelmeier, Horst & Helber, Stefan, 2008. "Solving a Multi-Level Capacitated Lot Sizing Problem with Multi-Period Setup Carry-Over via a Fix-and-Optimize Heuristic," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-400, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Nikos Pappas, 2008. "Can Migrants Save Greece From Ageing? A Computable General Equilibrium Approach Using G-AMOS," Working Papers 0801, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Hachicha, Wafik & Masmoudi, Faouzi & Haddar, Mohamed, 2007. "An improvement of a cellular manufacturing system design using simulation analysis," MPRA Paper 8922, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Dec 2007.
- Paulus A & Peichl A, 2008. "Effects Of Flat Tax Reforms In Western Europe On Equity And Efficiency," EUROMOD Working Papers EM2/08, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Kurt F. Lewis, 2008. "The two-period rational inattention model: accelerations and analyses," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-22, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Berisha-Krasniqi, Valdete & Bouet, Antoine & Mevel, Simon, 2008. "Economic partnership agreements between the European Union and African, Caribbean, and Pacific Countries: What is at stake for Senegal," IFPRI discussion papers 765, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Michael B. Gordy & Sandeep Juneja, 2008. "Nested simulation in portfolio risk measurement," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-21, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).