Report NEP-CMP-2007-11-03This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eklund, Jana & Karlsson, Sune, 2007. "Computational Efficiency in Bayesian Model and Variable Selection," Working Papers, Ãrebro University, School of Business 2007:4, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Wells, Graeme, 2007. "Teaching Aggregate Demand and Supply Models," Working Papers, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance 2173, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised Sep 2007.
- Joaquim Bento de Souza Ferreira Filho & Carliton Vieira dos Santos & Sandra Maria do Prado Lima, 2007. "Tax Reform, Income Distribution and Poverty in Brazil: an Applied General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers MPIA, PEP-MPIA 2007-26, PEP-MPIA.
- Martine Rutten, 2007. "The Economic Impact of Medical Migration: a Receiving CountryÕs Perspective," IIDE Discussion Papers, Institue for International and Development Economics 20070804, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2008. "The Macroeconomics of Health Savings Accounts," Caepr Working Papers, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington 2007-023, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.