Report NEP-CMP-2007-01-14This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas S. Andreou & George A. Zombanakis, 2006. "Computational Intelligence in Exchange-Rate Forecasting," Working Papers, Bank of Greece 49, Bank of Greece.
- Mishra, SK, 2006. "Global Optimization by Differential Evolution and Particle Swarm Methods: Evaluation on Some Benchmark Functions," MPRA Paper 1005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yorgos Photis & Yorgos Grekousis, 2006. "Spatio-Temporal Point Pattern Analysis Using Genetic Algorithms," ERSA conference papers ersa06p910, European Regional Science Association.
- Silvio Giove & Paolo Bortot, 2006. "A solving tool for fuzzy quadratic optimal control problems," Working Papers, Department of Applied Mathematics, UniversitÃ Ca' Foscari Venezia 148, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Katerina Lisenkova & Peter Mcgregor & Nikos Pappas & Kim Swales & Karen Turner & Robert Wright, 2006. "Macroeconomic Impact of Ageing Population in Scotland. A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa06p432, European Regional Science Association.
- Yuzuru Miyata & Hiroyuki Shibusawa & Yasuhiro Hirobata & Akira Ohgai, 2006. "Economic Impacts of a New Road Network in San-En Region, Japan: A Spatial Computable General Equilibrium Model," ERSA conference papers ersa06p810, European Regional Science Association.
- Lobianco, Antonello & Roberto, Esposti, 2006. "The regional model for Mediterranean agriculture," MPRA Paper 1181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lobianco, Antonello & Roberto, Esposti, 2006. "Analysis of the impact of decoupling on two Mediterranean regions," MPRA Paper 1182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azzato, Jeffrey & Krawczyk, Jacek, 2006. "SOCSol4L An improved MATLAB package for approximating the solution to a continuous-time stochastic optimal control problem," MPRA Paper 1179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krawczyk, Jacek & Azzato, Jeffrey, 2006. "NISOCSol an algorithm for approximating Markovian equilibria in dynamic games with coupled-constraints," MPRA Paper 1195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krawczyk, Jacek & Zuccollo, James, 2006. "NIRA-3: An improved MATLAB package for finding Nash equilibria in infinite games," MPRA Paper 1119, University Library of Munich, Germany.