Report NEP-CMP-2005-05-29This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- António Caleiro, 2005. "How to Classify a Government? Can a Neural Network do it?," Economics Working Papers, University of Ãvora, Department of Economics (Portugal) 9_2005, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Debels, Dieter & Vanhoucke, Mario, 2005. "A Bi-Population Based Genetic Algorithm for the Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling Problem," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School 2005-8, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Kevin Jewell, 2005. "The Poverty Concentration Implications of Housing Subsidies: A Cellular Automata Thought Experiment," Urban/Regional, EconWPA 0505009, EconWPA.
- Philippe Jeanfils & Koen Burggraeve, 2005. "Noname - A new quarterly model for Belgium," Working Paper Research, National Bank of Belgium 68, National Bank of Belgium.
- Christopher Carroll, 2005. "The Method of Endogenous Gridpoints for Solving Dynamic Stochastic Optimization Problems," Economics Working Paper Archive, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics 520, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.