Report NEP-CMP-2004-07-18This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Baker & Jonathan Gruber & Kevin Milligan, 2003. "Simulating the Response to Reform of Canada's Income Security Programs," NBER Working Papers 9455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Teräsvirta, Timo & van Dijk, Dick & Medeiros, Marcelo, 2004. "Linear models, smooth transition autoregressions, and neural networks for forecasting macroeconomic time series: A re-examination," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance, Stockholm School of Economics 561, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 04 Nov 2004.
- Tilman Brück & Rudolf Zwiener, 2004. "Fiscal Policy Rules for Stabilisation and Growth: A Simulation Analysis of Deficit and Expenditure Targets in a Monetary Union," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 427, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- L. Ingber, 1996. "Adaptive simulated annealing (ASA): Lessons learned," Lester Ingber Papers, Lester Ingber 96as, Lester Ingber.
- Werker, C. & Brenner, T., 2004. "Empirical calibration of simulation models," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) 04.13, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- A.F. Atiya & A.G. Parlos & L. Ingber, 2003. "A reinforcement learning method based on adaptive simulated annealing," Lester Ingber Papers, Lester Ingber 03rl, Lester Ingber.
- James J. Heckman & Rosa Matzkin & Lars Nesheim, 2003. "Simulation and Estimation of Nonaddative Hedonic Models," NBER Working Papers 9895, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.