Report NEP-CIS-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Irina Kalabikhina & Alla Tyndik, 2014. "Does current demographic policy in Russia impact on fertility of different educational groups?," Working Papers, Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics 0010, Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics.
- Kapelyuk Sergey, 2014. "Impact of minimum wage on income distribution and poverty in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS 14/03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Florian Toepfl, 2014. "Four facets of critical news literacy in a non-democratic regime: how young Russians navigate their news," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library 51686, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hovhanesian, Hasmik & Manasyan, Heghine, 2014. "South Caucasus–People's Republic of China Bilateral Free Trade Agreements: Why It Matters," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration, Asian Development Bank 125, Asian Development Bank.
- Lyudmila A. Glik & Oleg L. Kritski, 2014. "Finding informed traders in futures and their inderlying assets in intraday trading," Papers, arXiv.org 1402.6583, arXiv.org.
- Kristine Grimsrud & Knut Einar Rosendahl & Halvor Briseid Storrøsten & Marina Tsygankova, 2014. "Short Run Effects of Bleaker Prospects for Oligopolistic Producers of a Non-Renewable Resource," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 4579, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stolbov, Mikhail, 2014. "The causal linkages between sovereign CDS prices for the BRICS and major European economies," Economics Discussion Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2014-9, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.