Report NEP-CFN-2010-01-16This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kjell Bjørn Nordal & Randi Næs, 2009. "Mean reversion in profitability for non-listed firms," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2009/29, Norges Bank.
- Gollier, Christian & Pouget, Sébastien, 2009. "Equilibrium Corporate Behavior and Capital Asset Prices with Socially Responsible Investorsn Asset Prices and Corporate Behavior," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ãconomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 573, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jun 2012.
- Cerasi, Vittoria & Chizzolini, Barbara & Ivaldi, Marc, 2009. "The Impact of Mergers on the Degree of Competition in the Banking Industry," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ãconomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 582, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 07 Jun 2012.
- Albert Banal-Estañol & Marco Ottaviani, 2009. "Conglomeration with bankruptcy costs: Separate or joint financing?," Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra 1191, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2010.
- Janda, Karel & Svárovská, Barbora, 2009. "The Problems of Correlation in the Financial Risk Management – the Contribution of Microfinance," MPRA Paper 19486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sasidharan, Anand, 2009. "Structural Changes in India's Stock Markets' Efficiency," MPRA Paper 19433, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2009.
- Corduneanu, Carmen & Milos, Laura Raisa, 2009. "An empirical analysis on the impact of the development of the financial system upon the economic growth. The case of Romania and of the other states members of the European Union," MPRA Paper 19877, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gopalan, Sasidaran & Rajan, Ramkishen. S, 2009. "Financial sector de-regulation in Emerging Asia: Focus on foreign bank entry," MPRA Paper 19592, University Library of Munich, Germany.