Report NEP-CFN-2005-10-15This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fred Ramb & Markus Reitzig, 2005. "Who do you trust while Shares are on a Roler-Coaster Ride? Balance Sheet and Patent Data as Sources of Investor Information During Volatile Market Times," DRUID Working Papers 05-15, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Gérard Charreaux & Alain Schatt, 2005. "La recherche française en finance:une perspective à travers les travaux des enseignants-chercheurs en gestion sur la période 1994-2003," Working Papers CREGO 1051001, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Heitor Almeida & Thomas Philippon, 2005. "The Risk-Adjusted Cost of Financial Distress," NBER Working Papers 11685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2005. "Who Bears the Corporate Tax? A review of What We Know," NBER Working Papers 11686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yoshiro Miwa & J. Mark Ramseyer, 2005. "Trade Credit, Bank Loans, and Monitoring: Evidence from Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-381, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Décamps, Jean-Paul & Villeneuve, Stéphane, 2005. "Optimal Dividend Policy and Growth Option," IDEI Working Papers 369, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Prasad Bidarkota & J. Huston McCulloch, 2003. "News or Noise? Signal Extraction Can Generate Volatility Clusters From IID Shocks," Working Papers 0304, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Prasad Bidarkota, 2003. "On the Economic Impact of Modeling Non-Linearities: The Asset Pricing Example," Working Papers 0305, Florida International University, Department of Economics.