Optimal Dividend Policy and Growth Option
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse in its series IDEI Working Papers with number 369.
Date of creation: Jun 2005
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Finance and Stochastics, vol.�11, 2007, p.�3-27.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manufacture des Tabacs, Aile Jean-Jacques Laffont, 21 Allée de Brienne, 31000 TOULOUSE
Phone: +33 (0)5 61 12 85 89
Fax: + 33 (0)5 61 12 86 37
Web page: http://www.idei.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- G35 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Payout Policy
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2005-10-17 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FIN-2005-10-15 (Finance)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Junjian Miao & Neng Wang, 2005.
"Investment, Consumption and Hedging under Incomplete Markets,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - Macroeconomics Working Papers Series
WP2005-011, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Sep 2006.
- Miao, Jianjun & Wang, Neng, 2007. "Investment, consumption, and hedging under incomplete markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 608-642, December.
- Jianjun Miao & Neng Wang, 2006. "Investment, Consumption, and Hedging under Incomplete Markets," CEMA Working Papers 459, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Jianjun Miao & Neng Wang, 2006. "Investment, consumption and hedging under incomplete markets," 2006 Meeting Papers 289, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jianjun Miao & Neng Wang, 2007. "Investment, Consumption, and Hedging under Incomplete Markets," NBER Working Papers 13250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xin Guo & Jianjun Miao & Erwan Morellec, 2002.
"Irreversible Investment with Regime Shifts,"
FAME Research Paper Series
rp99, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Decamps, Jean-Paul & Mariotti, Thomas, 2004. "Investment timing and learning externalities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 80-102, September.
- Grenadier, Steven R. & Wang, Neng, 2005.
"Investment timing, agency, and information,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 493-533, March.
- Guo, Xin & Pham, Huyên, 2005. "Optimal partially reversible investment with entry decision and general production function," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 115(5), pages 705-736, May.
- McDonald, Robert & Siegel, Daniel, 1986. "The Value of Waiting to Invest," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 101(4), pages 707-27, November.
- Jean-Paul Décamps & Thomas Mariotti & Stéphane Villeneuve, 2006.
"Irreversible investment in alternative projects,"
Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 425-448, 06.
- Lambrecht, Bart & Perraudin, William, 2003. "Real options and preemption under incomplete information," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 619-643, February.
- Glenn W. Boyle & Graeme A. Guthrie, 2003. "Investment, Uncertainty, and Liquidity," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(5), pages 2143-2166, October.
- Dayanik, Savas & Karatzas, Ioannis, 2003. "On the optimal stopping problem for one-dimensional diffusions," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 173-212, October.
- Rochet, Jean Charles & Villeneuve, Stéphane, 2004.
"Liquidity Risk and Corporate Demand for Hedging and Insurance,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4755, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Villeneuve, Stéphane, 2004. "Liquidity Risk and Corporate Demand for Hedging and Insurance," IDEI Working Papers 254, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Iuliia Brushko, 2013. "Financial Signaling and Earnings Forecasts," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp498, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Sotomayor, Luz R. & Cadenillas, Abel, 2011. "Classical and singular stochastic control for the optimal dividend policy when there is regime switching," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 344-354, May.
- Gryglewicz, Sebastian, 2011. "A theory of corporate financial decisions with liquidity and solvency concerns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 365-384, February.
- Zhengjun Jiang & Martijn Pistorius, 2012. "Optimal dividend distribution under Markov regime switching," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 449-476, July.
- Villeneuve, Stéphane & Warin, Xavier, 2013. "Optimal Liquidity management and Hedging in the presence of a non-predictable investment opportunity," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/12476, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.