Report NEP-CFN-2004-08-23This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karen Watkins & Dick van Dijk & Jaap Spronk, 2004. "Macroeconomic Crisis and Individual Firm Performance: The Mexican Experience," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 04-057/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Christian Calmès, 2004. "Financial Market Imperfection, Overinvestment,and Speculative Precaution," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 04-27, Bank of Canada.
- Carol Ann Northcott, 2004. "Competition in Banking: A Review of the Literature," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 04-24, Bank of Canada.
- Sujit Chakravorti & Subir Lall, 2004. "Managerial Incentives and Financial Contagion," International Finance, EconWPA 0408003, EconWPA.
- Kai Li, 2004. "The Growth of Global Equity Markets: A Closer Look," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings, Econometric Society 54, Econometric Society.
- Césaire A. Meh & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2004. "Uninsurable Investment Risks," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 04-29, Bank of Canada.
- Oana Secrieru & Marianne Vigneault, 2004. "Public Venture Capital and Entrepreneurship," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 04-10, Bank of Canada.
- Sourafel Girma & Kevin Amess, 2004. "Do Stock Markets Value Firm-Level Technical Efficiency? Some UK Evidence," Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Leicester 04/23, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Chris D'Souza & Charles Gaa, 2004. "The Effects of Economic News on Bond Market Liquidity," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 04-16, Bank of Canada.
- Christian Calmès, 2004. "Regulatory Changes and Financial Structure: The Case of Canada," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 04-26, Bank of Canada.
- Sandeep Kapur & Allan Timmermann, 2004. "Relative Performance Evaluation Contracts and Asset Market Equilibrium," Finance, EconWPA 0408005, EconWPA.