Report NEP-CFN-2004-02-01This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ahmed, S., 2004. "Modelling corporate tax liabilities using company accounts: a new framework," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0412, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Philip Arestis & Ambika D. Luintel & Kul B. Luintel, 2004. "Does Financial Structure Matter?," Finance, EconWPA 0401006, EconWPA.
- Charles Engel & Kenneth D. West, 2004. "Accounting for Exchange Rate Variability in Present-Value Models When the Discount Factor is Near One," NBER Working Papers 10267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeremy C. Stein, 2004. "Why Are Most Funds Open-End? Competition and the Limits of Arbitrage," NBER Working Papers 10259, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Josef Lakonishok & Inmoo Lee & Allen M. Poteshman, 2004. "Investor Behavior in the Option Market," NBER Working Papers 10264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Y. Campbell & Tuomo Vuolteenaho, 2004. "Inflation Illusion and Stock Prices," NBER Working Papers 10263, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kristian R. Miltersen & Eduardo S. Schwartz, 2004. "R&D Investments with Competitive Interactions," NBER Working Papers 10258, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.