Report NEP-CFN-2003-10-12This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vivek Ghosal, 2003. "Impact of Uncertainty and Sunk Costs on Firm Survival and Industry Dynamics," CIG Working Papers SP II 2003-12, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Hennessy, David A. & Lapan, Harvey E., 2003. "Algebraic Theory of Portfolio Allocation, An," Staff General Research Papers 10109, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Henrard Marc, 2003. "A semi-analytical approach to Canary swaptions in HJM one-factor model," Finance 0310008, EconWPA, revised 25 Nov 2004.
- Dmitry Yakovlev & Dmitry Zhabin, 2003. "About discrete hedging and option pricing," Finance 0310005, EconWPA.
- Thierry, FOUCAULT & Sophie, MOINAS & Erik, THEISSEN, 2003. "Does anonymity matter in electronic limit order markets ?," Les Cahiers de Recherche 784, HEC Paris.
- Vladislav Kargin, 2003. "Portfolio Management for a Random Field of Bond Returns," Finance 0310007, EconWPA.
- André Lucas & Pieter Klaassen, 2003. "Discrete versus Continuous State Switching Models for Portfolio Credit Risk," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-075/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 30 Sep 2003.