Report NEP-CDM-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Galasso, Vincenzo & Nannicini, Tommaso, 2013. "Men Vote in Mars, Women Vote in Venus: A Survey Experiment in the Field," IZA Discussion Papers 7483, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luís Francisco Aguiar-Conraria & Pedro C. Magalhães & Christoph A. Vanberg, 2013. "Experimental evidence that quorum rules discourage turnout and promote election boycotts," NIPE Working Papers 14/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Angel Solano-Garcia, 2013. "Tax Compliance and Income Redistribution. A Political Competition Model," ThE Papers 13/06, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Yen-Teik Lee & Bang Dang Nguyen & Quoc-Anh Do, 2013. "Political Connections and Firm Value: Evidence from the Regression Discontinuity Design of Close Gubernatorial Elections," Sciences Po publications 15, Sciences Po.
- Tristan Auvray & Olivier Brossard, 2013. "French connection: interlocking directorates and the ownership-control nexus in an insider governance system," CEPN Working Papers hal-00842582, HAL.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/8158 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Weeber, Stan, 2013. "Online Citizens, Missing Persons and the Police: Three Case Studies," MPRA Paper 48335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steven Gazzillo & Barry Sopher & Athena Aktipis & Lee Cronk, 2013. "The Origins of Risk Sharing: An Experimental Approach," Departmental Working Papers 201302, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Muhamed Kudic & Andreas Pyka & Marco Sunder, 2013. "Network Formation: R&D Cooperation Propensity and Timing Among German Laser Source Manufacturers," IWH Discussion Papers 9, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Jesus Muñuzuri & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2013. "Decision-making tools and procedures for City Logistics," Post-Print halshs-00843287, HAL.
- Andreas Karpf, 2013. "Herd behavior in consumer inflation expectations - Evidence from the French household survey," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13054, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.