Report NEP-CDM-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fischer, Justina AV, 2012. "Globalization and political trust," MPRA Paper 37763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas-Guillaume Martineau, 2012. "The Effect of Party Discipline on the Electoral Accountability of Politicians," Cahiers de recherche 12-04, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Hazama, Yasushi, 2012. "Non-economic voting and incumbent strength in Turkey," IDE Discussion Papers 340, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Takanori Adachi & Yoichi Hizen, 2012. "Political Accountability, Electoral Control, and Media Bias," KIER Working Papers 811, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Amil Dasgupta & Konstantinos Zachariadis, 2011. "Delegated Activism and Disclosure," FMG Discussion Papers dp689, Financial Markets Group.
- Lange, Ian & Polborn, Sarah, 2012. "Can lobbying encourage abatement? Designing a new policy instrument," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2012-03, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Norris, Pippa, 2012. "Are There Global Norms and Universal Standards of Electoral Integrity and Malpractice? Comparing Public and Expert Perceptions," Working Paper Series rwp12-010, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Amil Dasgupta & Giorgia Piacentino, 2011. "The Wall Street Walk when Blockholders Compete for Flows," FMG Discussion Papers dp692, Financial Markets Group.
- Barr, Abigail & Packard, Truman & Serra, Danila, 2012. "Participatory accountability and collective action : evidence from field experiments in Albanian schools," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6027, The World Bank.
- Mongin, Philippe, 2012. "The doctrinal paradox, the discursive dilemma, and logical aggregation theory," MPRA Paper 37752, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roman M. Sheremeta & William A. Masters & Timothy N. Cason, 2012. "Winner-Take-All and Proportional-Prize Contests: Theory and Experimental Results," Working Papers 12-04, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.