Report NEP-CDM-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zudenkova, Galina, 2010. "A Political Agency Model of Coattail Voting," MPRA Paper 28800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ozgur Erkan, 2010. "Spain’s Referendum on the European Constitutional Treaty: A Quantitative Analysis Within the Conceptual Framework of First and Second Order Elections," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 5, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Rodrigo Martins & Francisco José Veiga, 2010. "Economic Voting in Portuguese Municipal Elections," GEMF Working Papers 2011-03, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Raphaël Godefroy & Eduardo Perez-Richet, 2010. "Choosing choices: Agenda selection with uncertain issues," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564976, HAL.
- Clémence Vergne, 2011. "Democracy, Elections and Allocation of Public Expenditure in Developing Countries," Working Papers halshs-00564572, HAL.
- Miriam Hartlapp & Julia Metz and Christian Rauh, 2010. "The agenda set by the EU Commission: the result of balanced or biased aggregation of positions?," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 1, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Emilio Calvo & Esther Gutierrez, 2011. "A value for cooperative games with a coalition structure," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0311, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Jean-François Caulier, 2011. "The Interpretation of the Laakso-Taagepera Effective Number of Parties," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11006, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Srijit Mishra, 2011. "Conflict resolution through mutuality: Lessons from Bayesian updating," Working Papers 2011-001, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.