Report NEP-CDM-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:10-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:10-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:10-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Farber, Henry, 2010. "Rational Choice and Voter Turnout: Evidence from Union Representation Elections," IZA Discussion Papers 5033, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gabriele Esposito & Eric Guerci & Nobuyuki Hanaki & Xiaoyan Lu & Naoki Watanabe, 2010. "An experimental study on learning about voting powers," Working Papers halshs-00501840, HAL.
- Ying Chen & Hülya Eraslan, 2010. "Rhetoric in Legislative Bargaining with Asymmetric Information," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1021, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Jeremy Petranka, 2008. "A Conflict Theory of Voting," Working Papers 2010-07, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy, revised Mar 2010.
- Samuel Berlinski & Torun Dewan, 2010. "Did the extension of the franchise increase the Liberal vote in Victorian Britain? Evidence from the Second Reform Act," IFS Working Papers W10/08, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Heizler (Cohen), Odelia & Kimhi, Ayal, 2010. "Who Will Be Idol? The Importance of Social Networks for Winning on Reality Shows," IZA Discussion Papers 5056, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Finn Christensen & James Manley & Louise Laurence, 2010. "The Allocation of Merit Pay in Academia," Working Papers 2010-13, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2010.
- Emilio Calvo & Maria Esther Gutierrez, 2010. "Solidarity in games with a coalition structure," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0810, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Pablo Amorós, 2010. "Picking the Winners," Working Papers 2010-06, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.