Report NEP-CDM-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Galina Zudenkova, 2010. "Split-ticket voting: an implicit incentive approach," Economics Working Papers we1011, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Moses Shayo & Alon Harel, 2010. "Non-Consequentialist Voting," Discussion Paper Series dp545, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Kalyan Chatterjee & Tomas Sjostrom, 2010. "Pre-Electoral Coalitions and Post-Election Bargaining," Discussion Papers 09-10r, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Gabriele Esposito & Eric Guerci & Nobuyuki Hanaki & Xiaoyan Lu & Naoki Watanabe, 2010. "An experimental study on learning about voting powers," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2010-005, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Urs Fischbacher & Simeon Schudy, 2010. "Reciprocity and Resistance to Comprehensive Reform," TWI Research Paper Series 51, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Luís Francisco Aguiar & Pedro C. Magalhães & Maria Joana Soares, 2010. "Synchronism in Electoral Cycles: How United are the United States?," NIPE Working Papers 17/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Coleman, Stephen, 2010. "The spatial diffusion of social conformity: the case of voting participation," MPRA Paper 23057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sam Allgood & William Bosshardt & Wilbert van der Klaauw & Michael Watts, 2010. "Is economics coursework, or majoring in economics, associated with different civic behaviors?," Staff Reports 450, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Roman M. Sheremeta & Jingjing Zhang, 2009. "Can Groups Solve the Problem of Over-Bidding in Contests," Working Papers 09-09, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Roman M. Sheremeta, 2009. "Expenditures and Information Disclosure in Two- Stage Political Contests," Working Papers 09-10, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2010. "The Equivalence of Contests," Working Papers 10-07, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2010. "A generalized Tullock contest," Working Papers 10-08, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2010/6/doc2010-22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- CHANDER, Parkash, 2010. "Cores of games with positive externalities," CORE Discussion Papers 2010004, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sebastian Braun & Michael Kvasnicka, 2010. "Men, Women, and the Ballot. Gender Imbalances and Suffrage Extensions in US States," Kiel Working Papers 1625, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.