Report NEP-CDM-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sousa, Pedro, 2009. "Do ECB Council Decisions represent always a Real Euro Consensus?," Working Papers 9/2009, Universidade Portucalense, Centro de InvestigaÃ§Ã£o em GestÃ£o e Economia (CIGE).
- Chris Hanretty & Christel Koop, 2009. "From Comparing Regulatory Agencies. Report on the results of a worldwide survey," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/63, European University Institute.
- Roldan, Flavia, 2009. "The organization of expertise in the presence of communication," IESE Research Papers D/835, IESE Business School.
- Kinateder, Markus, 2009. "Delayed Perfect Monitoring in Repeated Games," MPRA Paper 20443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:bre:polbrf:332 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nancy Qian & David Yanagizawa-Drott, 2010. "Government Distortion in Independently Owned Media: Evidence from U.S. Cold War News Coverage of Human Rights," NBER Working Papers 15738, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:bre:esslec:275 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daron Acemoglu & Pierre Yared, 2010. "Political Limits to Globalization," NBER Working Papers 15694, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.