Report NEP-CDM-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Jensen, 2009. "Electoral Competition when Candidates are Better Informed than Voters," EPRU Working Paper Series 2009-06, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Erik Berglöf & Mike Burkart & Guido Friebel & Elena Paltseva, 2009. "Club-in-the-Club: Reform under Unanimity," EPRU Working Paper Series 2009-07, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Luís Francisco Aguiar & Pedro C. Magalhães, 2009. "How quorum rules distort referendum outcomes: evidence from a pivotal voter model," NIPE Working Papers 17/2009, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Ron Cheung & Chris Cunningham, 2009. "Voters hold the key: lock-in, mobility, and the portability of property tax exemptions," Working Paper 2009-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Fiva, Jon H. & Natvik, Gisle James, 2009. "Do Re-election Probabilities Influence Public Investment?," Memorandum 16/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- National Anti-Doping Agency NADA, 2009. "The Anti-Doping Rules," Working Papers id:2203, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00406460_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefan Voigt, 2009. "Positive Constitutional Economics II—A Survey of Recent Developments," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200936, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Junichiro Ishida, 2009. "Why Hierarchy? Communication and Information Acquisition in Organizations," ISER Discussion Paper 0751, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.