Report NEP-CDM-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Houser & Sandra Ludwig & Thomas Stratmann, 2009. "Does Deceptive Advertising Reduce Political Participation? Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 1011, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Marie-Anne Valfort, 2009. "Democracy and voting survey: first results from Ethiopia," Working Papers hal-00375561, HAL.
- Laura Romeu Gordo & Andreas Motel-Klingebiel & Susanne Wurm, 2009. "SOEP as a Source for Research on Ageing – Issues, Measures and Possibilities for Improvement," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 83, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Kruse, Joern, 2009. "Das Governance-Dilemma der demokratischen Wirtschaftspolitik," Working Paper 94/2009, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- David Hugh-Jones, 2009. "Internal and external political competition," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-067, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Hoff, Karla & Kshetramade, Mayuresh & Fehr, Ernst, 2009. "Caste and Punishment: The Legacy of Caste Culture in Norm Enforcement," IZA Discussion Papers 4343, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nadine Chlaß & Werner Güth & Topi Miettinen, 2009. "Beyond Procedural Equity and Reciprocity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-069, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Juliette Rouchier & Paola Tubaro, 2009. "Can Opinion Be Stable In An Open Network With Hierarchy?An Agent-Based Model Of The Commercial Court Of Paris," Working Papers halshs-00409373, HAL.
- Edoardo Gallo, 2009. "Bargaining and social structure," Economics Series Working Papers 443, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.