Report NEP-CDM-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Houser & Sandra Ludwig & Thomas Stratmann, 2009. "Does Deceptive Advertising Reduce Political Participation? Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 1011, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00375561_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laura Romeu Gordo & Andreas Motel-Klingebiel & Susanne Wurm, 2009. "SOEP as a Source for Research on Ageing â€“ Issues, Measures and Possibilities for Improvement," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD) 83, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Kruse, Joern, 2009. "Das Governance-Dilemma der demokratischen Wirtschaftspolitik," Working Paper 94/2009, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- David Hugh-Jones, 2009. "Internal and external political competition," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-067, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Hoff, Karla & Kshetramade, Mayuresh & Fehr, Ernst, 2009. "Caste and Punishment: The Legacy of Caste Culture in Norm Enforcement," IZA Discussion Papers 4343, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nadine ChlaÃŸ & Werner GÃ¼th & Topi Miettinen, 2009. "Beyond Procedural Equity and Reciprocity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-069, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00409373_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edoardo Gallo, 2009. "Bargaining and social structure," Economics Series Working Papers 443, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.