Report NEP-CDM-2009-07-28This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernandez, Jose & Cataiefe, Guido, 2009. "Model of the 2000 Presidential Election: Instrumenting for Ideology," MPRA Paper 16264, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901070 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Berardino Cesi, 2009. "Local public education and childless voting : the arising of an "ends with the middle" coalition," THEMA Working Papers 2009-07, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Vincent Vannetelbosch & Jean-François Caulier & Ana Mauleon, 2009. "Contractually Stable Networks," Working Papers 2009.47, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alexander Stroh, 2009. "The Effects of Electoral Institutions in Rwanda: Why Proportional Representation Supports the Authoritarian Regime," GIGA Working Paper Series 105, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Donna Harris & Benedikt Herrmann & Andreas Kontoleon, 2009. "`Two's Company, Three's a Group' The impact of group identity and group size on in-group favouritism," Discussion Papers 2009-13, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Sebastian G. Kessing, 2009. "Federalism and Accountability with Distorted Election Choices," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 130-09, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Marc Kilgour & Steven J. Brams, 2009. "Kingmakers and Leaders in Coalition Formation," Working Papers 2009.41, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Charles F. Manski, 2009. "WHEN CONSENSUS CHOICE DOMINATES INDIVIDUALISM: Jensen's Inequality and Collective Decisions under Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 15172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00404398_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dotan Persitz, 2009. "Power in the Heterogeneous Connections Model: The Emergence of Core-Periphery Networks," Working Papers 2009.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.