Report NEP-CDM-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lauterbach, Beni & Yafeh, Yishay, 2009. "Long Term Changes in Voting Power and Control Structure following the Unification of Dual Class Shares," CEPR Discussion Papers 7287, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Colin Jennings, 2009. "The Good the Bad and the Populist: A Model of Political Agency with Emotional Voters," Working Papers 0909, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Claudio Ferraz & Frederico Finan, 2009. "Electoral Accountability and Corruption: Evidence from the Audits of Local Governments," NBER Working Papers 14937, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno Amable & Donatella Gatti & Elvire Guillaud, 2008. "How does party fractionalization convey preferences for redistribution in parliamentary democracies ?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne r08093, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Gagliarducci, Stefano & Paserman, Daniele, 2009. "Gender Interactions within Hierarchies: Evidence from the Political Arena," IZA Discussion Papers 4128, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Gassebner & Michael J. Lamla & James Raymond Vreeland, 2009. "Extreme Bounds of Democracy," KOF Working papers 09-224, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Georg Aichholzer & Doris Allhutter, 2009. "e-Participation in Austria: Trends and Public Policies," ITA manu:scripts 09_01, Institute of Technology Assessment (ITA).