Report NEP-CDM-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James A. Robinson & Ragnar Torvik, 2009. "The Real Swing Voter's Curse," NBER Working Papers 14799, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Axel Dreher & Nathan Jensen, 2009. "Country or Leader? Political Change and UN General Assembly Voting," KOF Working papers 09-217, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Korkman, Sixten, 2009. "Power over Pensions? Who Should Decide and How?," Discussion Papers 1180, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:13-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heikki Kauppi & Mika Widgrén, 2009. "The Excess Power Puzzle of the EU Budget," Discussion Papers 45, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- De Donder, Philippe & Le Breton, Michel & Peluso, Eugenio, 2009. "On the (Sequential) Majority Choice of Public Good Size and Location," CEPR Discussion Papers 7223, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexander Stroh, 2009. "The Power of Proximity: Strategic Decisions in African Party Politics," GIGA Working Paper Series 96, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Campbell Leith & Simon Wren-Lewis, 2008. "Electoral uncertainty and the deficit bias in a New Keynesian Economy," Working Papers 2009_11, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Feb 2009.
- Basit Zafar, 2009. "An experimental investigation of why individuals conform," Staff Reports 365, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Hannu Vartiainen, 2009. "Auction Design without Commitment," Discussion Papers 44, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Ghosal, Sayantan & Thampanishvong, Kannika, 2009. "Does strengthening Collective Action Clauses (CACs) help?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 895, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.