Report NEP-CDM-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vicki Knoblauch, 2008. "Recognizing a Single-Issue Spatial Election," Working papers 2008-26, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ecl:prirpe:03-10-2008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2008. "Do Elections Slow Down Economic Globalization Process In India? It’S Politics Stupid !," MPRA Paper 10139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mansbridge, Jane, 2008. "A "Selection Model" of Political Representation," Working Paper Series rwp08-010, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Powell, Benjamin & Stringham, Edward P., 2008. "Public Choice and the Economic Analysis of Anarchy: A Survey," Working Papers 2008-7, Suffolk University, Department of Economics.
- Yukihiro Nishimura, 2008. "Fair Collective Choice Rules: Their Origin and Relationship," Working Papers 1179, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Ross H Mcledo, 2008. "The Soeharto Era: From Beginning to End," Departmental Working Papers 2008-03, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Bunkanwanicha, Pramuan & Wiwattanakantang, Yupana, 2008. "Big Business Owners in Politics," CEI Working Paper Series 2008-17, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Paul Hallwood, 2008. "Minimizing the Price of Tranquility: How to Discourage Scotland's Secession from the United Kingdom," Working papers 2008-23, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.