Report NEP-CDM-2007-04-28This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2007008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daron Agemoglu & Davide Ticchi & Andrea Vindigni, 2006. "Emergence and Persistence of Inefficient States," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 54, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Kondo, Norio, 2007. "Election Studies in India," IDE Discussion Papers 98, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Lydia Mechtenberg, 2007. "Ideology Without Ideologists," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-021, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ashish Chaturvedi & Amihai Glazer, 2007. "Competitive Proposals to Special Interests," Working Papers 060716, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Fahrenberger, Theresa & Gersbach, Hans, 2007. "Legislative Process with Open Rules," CEPR Discussion Papers 6240, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefano Vannucci, 2007. "Virtuous Circles and Contested Identities: on Collective Identification Procedures with Independent Qualified Certification," Department of Economics University of Siena 501, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Benito Arruñada & Marco Casari, 2007. "How enforcement institutions affect markets," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1200, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Toke A. Aidt & Facundo Albornoz, 2007. "An Economic Theory of Political Institutions: Foreign Intervention and Overseas Investments," Discussion Papers 07-03, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Laussel, Didier & van Ypersele, Tanguy, 2007. "Should We Really Expect More from Our Friends?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6233, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.