Report NEP-CDM-2007-04-14This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rafael Hortala-Vallve, 2007. "Qualitative Voting," Economics Series Working Papers 320, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Pedro C. Vicente, 2007. "Is Vote Buying Effective? Evidence from a Randomized Experiment in West Africa," Economics Series Working Papers 318, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00130205_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edward L. Glaeser & Bruce Sacerdote, 2007. "Aggregation Reversals and the Social Formation of Beliefs," NBER Working Papers 13031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthias Dahm & Nicolas Porteiro, 2005. "Side Effects of Campaign Finance Reform," Discussion Papers 1408, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Antonio Cabrales & Antoni Calvo-Armengol & Leonard Wantchekon, 2006. "Liberal democracy as the result of an "aborted" communist revolution," Economics Working Papers we072212, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Rafael Hortala-Vallve, 2007. "Inefficiencies on Linking Decisions," Economics Series Working Papers 321, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Cabrales & Rosemarie Nagel & Jose V. Rodriguez Mora, 2006. "It is Hobbes, not Rousseau : an experiment on social insurance," Economics Working Papers we071808, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Erdogdu, Oya Safinaz, 2006. "Political Decisions, Defence and Growth," MPRA Paper 2520, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2007.