Report NEP-CDM-2006-11-18This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kóczy, László Á., 2006. "Strategic power indices: Quarrelling in coalitions," Research Memoranda 049, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Lars P. Feld & Justina A.V. Fischer & Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2006. "The Effect of Direct Democracy on Income Redistribution: Evidence for Switzerland," CESifo Working Paper Series 1837, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kóczy, Lászlo Á., 2006. "Voting Paradoxes and the Human Intuition," Research Memoranda 048, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Theocharis N. Grigoriadis & Benno Torgler, 2006. "Energy Regulation, Roll Call Votes and Regional Resources: Evidence from Russia," CREMA Working Paper Series 2006-25, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Hazama, Yasushi, 2006. "Retrospective Voting in Turkey: Macro and Micro Perspectives," IDE Discussion Papers 46, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Topi Miettinen & Panu Poutvaara, 2007. "Political Parties and Rent-seeking through Networks," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-28, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Roberto Serrano & Rajiv Vohra, 2005. "Information Transmission in Coalitional Voting Games," Economics Working Papers 0050, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Daniel J. Benjamin & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2006. "Thin-Slice Forecasts of Gubernatorial Elections," NBER Working Papers 12660, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthias Doepke, . "To Segregate or to Integrate: Education Politics and Democracy," UCLA Economics Online Papers 411, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Francois Maniquet & Massimo Morelli & Guillaume Frechette, 2005. "Endogenous Affirmative Action: Gender Bias Leads to Gender Quotas," Economics Working Papers 0051, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- John Erik Fossum, 2006. "Adieu to constitutional elitism?," ARENA Working Papers 10, ARENA.
- Klaus Nehring, 2005. "The (Im)Possibility of a Paretian Rational," Economics Working Papers 0068, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Daniel Berkowitz & Chris Bonneau & Karen Clay, 2006. "Judicial Independence and Minority Interests," Working Papers 286, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2006.
- Gemma Mateo González, 2006. "Domestic Politics and Referendums on the Constitutional Treaty," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 32, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Guillaume Haeringer & Flip Klijn, 2006. "Constrained School Choice," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 671.06, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 02 Dec 2008.
- Stefano Bartolini, 2006. "A Comparative Political Approach to the EU Formation," ARENA Working Papers 4, ARENA.
- Mark A. Pollack, 2006. "Rational Choice and EU Politics," ARENA Working Papers 12, ARENA.